Here are some internet safety videos:
- Anyone can see your stuff online.
- Think before you post.
- You can become popular to the point of creepy.
- Consider pedophiles. Pedophiles everywhere.
- Don't post personal stuff; it will get seen.
Your digital footprint is important.
- Patty, poor poor Patty.
- Don't say things that you wouldn't say out loud online.
- Just don't say anything bad about anyone at all.
- Don't judge people by such trivial things.
- Lindsay is an insensitive, shallow arse nugget.
- Anything you post online can be seen and taken.
- You have no control of any of this.
- Think. Before. You. Post.
- Anyone can see your posts.
- It's completely your fault if something bad happens.
- Words hurt.
- Words can hurt as much as physical hurt.
- Words that are said can come to life and quite literally knock you down.
- Laughter is annoying.
- Their insults are so outdated that I use them as terms of endearment.
- Offensive stuff they're spittin' at eachother through online messages.
- Cyber-bullying is a thing.
- Insults online; don't say them online. Or at all. You have a right to think though.
- "Your mom" jokes are still a thing.
- People are stupid enough to verbally abuse another person online instead of out loud. (Online: evidence. Not online: no other evidence other than the person saying so. And maybe cameras if you have them. And witnesses.)