Friday, February 20, 2015

Jannelle's Term 2 stuff

6:55 PM Posted by Jannelle Lavador 8-16 , No comments
Here are my posts








In term 2, I learned about many things throughout this term. I learned how to use Powerpoint to create a kinetic typography and create a butterfly animation. In Powerpoint, we also learned how to make our slides in a video. Throughout term 2, we mainly focused on creating videos like our percent videos. With our percent videos, we used this website called "Mozilla Popcorn Maker" to insert pop ups and Wikipedia! So I would say, term 2 was great!

In the final term, I would like to learn how to create your own website, and designing it the way you want. In the final term, I would also like to learn how to edit and do other things in the video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment