Friday, November 21, 2014

Maybhelle's We Day Posters

7:09 PM Posted by Maybhelle 9-04 , No comments

Craig and Marc Keilburger are International activists and co-founders of We Day. They spoken in WE Day in Winnipeg, Manitoba. One of the quotes that really speak to me is "WE BELIEVE IN CHANGES". Another quote they said was"The heart of empowerment is WE". It's really inspiring to listen to their speech. We believe that we can make a difference. They said we are so deeply believe in WE DAY that's why we need to move the world from me to we.

We need to believe to our own abilities that we can make the world to a better place. We are the generation that believe in the power of WE. We need to take step to be the change of the world. They encourage people to be the changer of our world. Their speech is so powerful and inspiring. They said every human in the world can make a difference. I am amaze to them that they can be a stronger or I would say hopeful people in the world. They said that really inspire me is TURN PASSION INTO ACTION.






My Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment